Welcome to The Urostomy Association
The Urostomy Association is a UK registered national charity representing the interests of people with a urinary diversion. As this is not a subject which is openly or readily discussed there is a general lack of information about the condition.
We offer support, reassurance and practical information to anyone who may be about to undergo, or who has already had surgery resulting in a urostomy, continent urinary pouch or a neo-bladder. Appropriate support and information is also offered to families and carers both before and after surgery.
With the help of our National Secretary, volunteers and health professionals, we aim to provide:
- Support and information for people with urinary diversions, their families and their carers
- Email and telephone helpline
- Home visits, where possible, for those who need it
- Comprehensive literature
- A regular four-monthly Journal
We can really make a difference for you and improve your quality of life.
- To receive an introductory pack
- To order information literature and factsheets
- To receive our Journal
- To receive details of events and news
- To access product information
The Urostomy Association has no control over the content of any external links. The display, description or demonstration of products and services on this page or within this site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of these products or services by the Urostomy Association.